Recoil Damage Efficiency
- This statistic shows how much damage is fired per unit of recoil experienced.
- Higher means more damage for less recoil.
Recoil Penetration Efficiency
- This statistic shows how much penetration is fired per unit of recoil experienced.
- Higher means more penetration for less recoil.
- Weapons like the VSS and RSASS deliver considerably more penetration at lower recoil.
ConclusionsWhat can be learned from this?
- When it comes to applying damage, without regard for penetration, then SMGs and shotguns reign over all other weapon types, except for the 9x39 caliber weapons.
- Assault rifles and battle rifles share very similar ratios.
- When penetration is the main factor, then battle rifles and the 9x39 weapons score high. Assault rifles and SMGs get pushed lower.