- When a blacked out limb is it, the damage is multiplied by 1.79 then distributed among all remaining limbs.
- Zeroing out the chest kills the target, either by secondary damage from another limb or direct hits.
- Zeroing out the head kills the target only if the head was hit, bleeding the head to 0 from secondary damage does not kill the target.
- It takes 5 shots to kill a target with 7.62x39 PS ammo when aiming for a leg.
- It takes 2 shots to the chest to kill a target (wearing no armor or paca)
From this we can conclude that center of mass or head shots remain the fastest way to kill a target if the ammo is capable of penetrating the armor. If the ammo can not penetrate the armor, then aiming for limbs is the faster way to kill.